NEXT Required MEETING: THURSDAY Dec 2nd
AFTER SCHOOL IN 2106
NOW offering meet ups weekly Wed&Thurs 3:45-4:20 in room 2104
LEARN MORE ON THE MEETINGS PAGE
Pinecrest Chapter Officers:
WANT TO BE AN OFFICER?
Check out WHAT IT TAKES here
Future Business Leaders of America offers a variety of meetings that promote leadership development. Whether on the regional, state, or national level, participating in FBLA conferences offers members the opportunity to form useful and lasting networks with fellow members and business leaders. These contacts foster a better understanding of the FBLA structure. In addition, participating in these activities prepares members to be tomorrow’s business leaders.
Our Team Has a
FBLA is the high school division of Future Business Leaders of America-Phi Beta Lambda, Inc. FBLA helps high school students prepare for careers in business through academic competitions, leadership development, and educational programs.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business and community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- Facilitate the transition from school to work